Re: APG Set - Updates

  • gjorbjond
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 3, 2010
      There were two file changes I made for the APG Summoner from from the final playtest:

      The "Eidolon" ability in the pfapg_abilities_class.lst is no longer "once per day"

      There were many changes to the Eidolon evolutions in the pfapg_abilities_companions.lst that have been corrected in the version in the Homebrew LST Files folder. Several costs changed and the spell-like abilities were completely removed.
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 3, 2010
        Hi Gjorbjond,

        Is that uploaded into the files section?  Can you send them to me direct. Also,
        I'll get your name corrected in the honorable mentions for your contributions.

        Thanks!
         --
        Andrew

        ________________________________
        There were two file changes I made for the APG Summoner from from the final
        playtest:

        The "Eidolon" ability in the pfapg_abilities_class.lst is no longer "once per
        day"

        There were many changes to the Eidolon evolutions in the
        pfapg_abilities_companions.lst that have been corrected in the version in the
        Homebrew LST Files folder.  Several costs changed and the spell-like abilities
        were completely removed.

        ------------------------------------

        Related Lists
        PCGen's Wiki: http://wiki.pcgen.org/
        PCGen's Backup Autobuilds and Docs:

        Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Ainvar G
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 3, 2010
          I tried to upload my progress thus far (including a lot of commented-out stuff)
          but the SVN said mine was out of date and refused. Do I have to start over with
          my changes to the server copy?

          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 3, 2010
            Hi Ainvar,

            Try and SVN update, it should bring your files up to date with the latest
            changes on the server (there might be some conflicts that you have to
            manually resolve).