APG Set - Updates

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 2, 2010
      Hi playtesters,

      Here is the latest commits and what they were:

      # AGP Set Files in Trunk NFD
      Revision: 12955 = Add Defines for Vars.
      Revision: 12954 = Add Antipaladin, clean up abilities and Archetypes - add incomplete file so working files and in progress doesn't mix and cause potential break for testers.
      Revision: 12950 = fix non-ASCII characters
      Revision: 12949 = Clean up
      Revision: 12948 = add prexxx to discoveries, and fix CHOOSER issue
      Revision: 12947 = Alchemist added
      Revision: 12946 = Fix for Oracle Spells missing Descriptions
      Revision: 12945 = Cavalier fix
      Revision: 12943 = Massive update - Cleaned up Unconstructed Refs in Summoner; Cleaned up Witch Abilities; Added Inquisitor; Added Dummy Antipaladin and Alchemist to remove SpellList Errors.

      # Core Pathfinder Files in Trunk
      Revision: 12953 = Class Archetype Work, and Temp Fix till Code Bug for CHOOSE:USERINPUT is resolved.
      Revision: 12944 = Clean up error in Base Class - double Pipe

      Data Chimp, Docs Tamarin

    • gjorbjond
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 3, 2010
        There were two file changes I made for the APG Summoner from from the final playtest:

        The "Eidolon" ability in the pfapg_abilities_class.lst is no longer "once per day"

        There were many changes to the Eidolon evolutions in the pfapg_abilities_companions.lst that have been corrected in the version in the Homebrew LST Files folder. Several costs changed and the spell-like abilities were completely removed.
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 3, 2010
          Hi Gjorbjond,

          Is that uploaded into the files section?  Can you send them to me direct. Also,
          I'll get your name corrected in the honorable mentions for your contributions.

          Thanks!
           --
          Andrew

          ________________________________
          There were two file changes I made for the APG Summoner from from the final
          playtest:

          The "Eidolon" ability in the pfapg_abilities_class.lst is no longer "once per
          day"

          There were many changes to the Eidolon evolutions in the
          pfapg_abilities_companions.lst that have been corrected in the version in the
          Homebrew LST Files folder.  Several costs changed and the spell-like abilities
          were completely removed.

          ------------------------------------

          Related Lists
          PCGen's Wiki: http://wiki.pcgen.org/
          PCGen's Backup Autobuilds and Docs:

          Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Ainvar G
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 3, 2010
            I tried to upload my progress thus far (including a lot of commented-out stuff)
            but the SVN said mine was out of date and refused. Do I have to start over with
            my changes to the server copy?

            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 3, 2010
              Hi Ainvar,

              Try and SVN update, it should bring your files up to date with the latest
              changes on the server (there might be some conflicts that you have to
              manually resolve).