Re: [pcgen] Re: AGP files?

    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 1, 2010
      Hi folks,

      Well, if people didn't make mistakes they wouldn't learn. Here is the Correction that was requested.

      That is the autobuild for the latest version of PCGen, it's the Developer Version of whatever Trunk
      version we are on. Currently the files will say 5.17.3 but it's a continuous build nightly of any
      new changes, hence why I call it Developer as that's what you'd get if we released the 5.17.4 now).
      While that does have the option to grab the code, the data and the docs, those will not include the
      extraneous files and folders, Not For Distribution, Pretty LST, Syntax Highlighters, Source Docs,
      Release Notes, etc.. and which also includes the APG along with any other sets in development.

      On 9/1/2010 8:58 AM, joseph.caubo wrote:
      > I'm a new Data Monkey, so I may not be as knowledgeable (AKA someone correct me if I'm wrong who knows more than I do).
      >
      > I believe you can access the new files by visiting http://pcgen-test.org/autobuilds/ and getting the latest autobuild. It will allow you to see what improvements are going on in PCGen, as well as access the new APG material (as well as our bugs& other issues that have yet to be ironed out).
      >
      > I'm sure someone else will chime in that we'd love to have you as a tester. That way you can keep current on the changes, as well as helping us iron out bugs and typos that we wouldn't be as privy to noticing. I do not know exactly how to go about this, but someone will probably leave a message here on how to (or hell, maybe there's already a message so all you need to do is search?).
      >
      > BUT, and this is a big BUT, not all the APG stuff is done being converted to LST. So there are still a number of classes, prestige classes, subclass/domain stuff, etc. that are not available.
      >
      > If you don't have time to test, then the next best thing is just to have patience. :)
      >
      > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "rexhammerforge"<yahoo6@...> wrote:
      >> I have gone back through the past several days of posts and can't find the answer to my question.
      >>
      >> At the risk of sounding terribly ignorant how does a person get a copy of the working/beta Pathfinder AGP files? What's an OCC? From context it sounds like those files would come in that format.
      >>
      >> I would love to play with the AGP files, but I don't have time to be a data monkey. If this is verboten then I apologize.
      >>
      >> Thanks,
      >>
      >> Kizan AKA Rex

      > PCGen's Wiki: http://wiki.pcgen.org/

      Data Chimp, Docs Tamarin