Re: [pcgen] Website & OOC for 5.16.3

  • Martijn Verburg
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1 6:29 AM
      I'll try to resolve the website issues tonight, thanks for the heads up.

      On Wed, Sep 1, 2010 at 12:32 PM, Stefan Radermacher <
      radermacher@...> wrote:

      > On Wednesday 01 September 2010 13:26:47 Chuck wrote:
      > > Is the OOC 5163_paizo_pathfinder_rpg_beta_playtest_edition.zip still
      > > needed? I thought that ended up into the final release of 5.16.3.
      >
      > That is the dataset for the Pathfinder Beta Playtest Edition, *not* the
      > final
      > Pathfinder RPG edition. We decided that the Beta is a niche system and have
      >
      > relegated it to an OOC installer.
      >
      > Regards,
      > Stefan.

    • Martijn Verburg
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 2 9:57 AM
        Hi all,

        The get PCGen page has been fixed the the News section should automatically
        update itself in the next few days. Please let me know if there are any
        other issues!

        Thx,