Website & OOC for 5.16.3

  • Chuck
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2010
      The main PCGen website at Source Forge (pcgen.sourceforge.net) has not been updated. It still shows 5.16.2 as the latest stable. I know that's not the main website, but it's still the website that comes up first in a Google search of "PCGen".

      Is the OOC 5163_paizo_pathfinder_rpg_beta_playtest_edition.zip still needed? I thought that ended up into the final release of 5.16.3.

      Thanks,

      Chuck
    • Stefan Radermacher
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 1, 2010
        On Wednesday 01 September 2010 13:26:47 Chuck wrote:
        > Is the OOC 5163_paizo_pathfinder_rpg_beta_playtest_edition.zip still
        > needed? I thought that ended up into the final release of 5.16.3.

        That is the dataset for the Pathfinder Beta Playtest Edition, *not* the final
        Pathfinder RPG edition. We decided that the Beta is a niche system and have
        relegated it to an OOC installer.

        Regards,
        Stefan.
      • Martijn Verburg
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 1, 2010
          I'll try to resolve the website issues tonight, thanks for the heads up.

          On Wed, Sep 1, 2010 at 12:32 PM, Stefan Radermacher <
          radermacher@...> wrote:

          > On Wednesday 01 September 2010 13:26:47 Chuck wrote:
          > > Is the OOC 5163_paizo_pathfinder_rpg_beta_playtest_edition.zip still
          > > needed? I thought that ended up into the final release of 5.16.3.
          >
          > That is the dataset for the Pathfinder Beta Playtest Edition, *not* the
          > final
          > Pathfinder RPG edition. We decided that the Beta is a niche system and have
          >
          > relegated it to an OOC installer.
          >
          > Regards,
          > Stefan.

        • Martijn Verburg
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 2, 2010
            Hi all,

            The get PCGen page has been fixed the the News section should automatically
            update itself in the next few days. Please let me know if there are any
            other issues!

            Thx,