Re: [pcgen] Re: Pathfinder Advanced Player's Guide Dataset?

  • Ragabash Moon
    Message 1 of 36 , Aug 31, 2010
      Hmmmm ok I'll check again, I downloaded it just the other day from the link
      given to me by Andrew Maitland.

      'Take my love, take my land, I don't care, I'm still free, you can't take the
      sky from me. Take me out to the Black, tell them I ain't comin' back, burn the
      land and boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me. There's no place I can
      be, since I've found Serenity, you can't take the sky from me." -- Joss Whedon,
      Ballad of Serenity

      RagabashMoon@...