Re: [pcgen] PCGen 5163 Full

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 31, 2010

      There is an error in the file unfortunately. It's pointing to non-existent files
      due to a last minute change to make the 5.16 and 5.17 versions match. You'll
      need to either make a new custom, fix the pcc file or load the files in the
      'advanced loader'.

      This was an oversight on my part. We'll be putting together a "patch" in another
      week or so for the few bugs we've discovered.
       --
      Andrew

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 11, 2010
        Did a "patched" version of 5.16.3 production ever get distributed? Is it the current download. Just checking.
        -Swiftbrook

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 11, 2010

          I've not done one. And no plans yet to release one yet. There are a few things I'd need to fix in
          5.16 plus, the trunk files all got renamed on me. We'd need to fix those names too. Arg.

          On 9/11/2010 6:06 PM, swiftbrook8 wrote:
          > Did a "patched" version of 5.16.3 production ever get distributed? Is it the current download. Just checking.
          > -Swiftbrook
          >
          > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, Andrew Maitland<drew0500@...> wrote:
          >> Hi,
          >>
          >> There is an error in the file unfortunately. It's pointing to non-existent files
          >> due to a last minute change to make the 5.16 and 5.17 versions match. You'll
          >> need to either make a new custom, fix the pcc file or load the files in the
          >> 'advanced loader'.
          >>
          >> This was an oversight on my part. We'll be putting together a "patch" in another
          >> week or so for the few bugs we've discovered.
          >> --
          >> Andrew

          Data Chimp, Docs Tamarin