== DATA TEAM MEETING ==

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 30, 2010
      Hi Folks,

      You are either seeing this message on the main pcgen list or directly from me if you are listed as
      an Active LST Monkey [If you are no longer an active LST monkey, please let me know]. Barak has
      requested we do a Data Team Meeting. It'll be sometime after the next two weeks. Those joining the
      team should make an effort to attend as well.

      I'll need to get clarification from Barak on what timezone he is in, but these are the working
      parameters I'm scheduling this with:

      Weekdays between 3:30pm and 8:00pm
      Saturdays after 3pm
      Anytime before 8pm on Sunday

      Andrew's Availability: (Pacific Timezone)
      Sunday/Monday After 4pm till 10pm
      Tuesday After 5:30pm till 10pm
      Wednesday is right out for me
      Thursday/Friday and Saturday anytime after 7am

      BEST day for me is Friday or Saturday

      Meeting Location will be the pcgen irc channel. It's looking like the Dates for consideration are:
      17/18th or 24th/25th

      Data Chimp, Docs Tamarin

    • joseph.caubo
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 30, 2010
        I can make it any weekday after 7 PM EST. Saturdays are really iffy because of gameday - but luckily the considered Saturdays have noon games. Sunday is typically off limits for me because that's when my Pathfinder group meets!

        Joseph Caubo (sensai)

        > Hi Folks,
        >
        > You are either seeing this message on the main pcgen list or directly from me if you are listed as
        > an Active LST Monkey [If you are no longer an active LST monkey, please let me know]. Barak has
        > requested we do a Data Team Meeting. It'll be sometime after the next two weeks. Those joining the
        > team should make an effort to attend as well.
        >
        > I'll need to get clarification from Barak on what timezone he is in, but these are the working
        > parameters I'm scheduling this with:
        >
        > Weekdays between 3:30pm and 8:00pm
        > Saturdays after 3pm
        > Anytime before 8pm on Sunday
        >
        > Andrew's Availability: (Pacific Timezone)
        > Sunday/Monday After 4pm till 10pm
        > Tuesday After 5:30pm till 10pm
        > Wednesday is right out for me
        > Thursday/Friday and Saturday anytime after 7am
        >
        > BEST day for me is Friday or Saturday
        >
        > Meeting Location will be the pcgen irc channel. It's looking like the Dates for consideration are:
        > 17/18th or 24th/25th
        >
        > --
        > Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
        > Data Chimp, Docs Tamarin
        > Unique Title "The Torturer of PCGen"

      • David R. Bender
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 30, 2010
          If you are talking September 17/18/24/25 (Friday/Saturday twice), then
          the following is my availability:
          Friday 17/24 - After 6PM
          Saturday 18/25 - Before 6PM
          All times Eastern US.

          David
          Papa.DRB

          Grognard (definition 1)
          My better half and me

          On 8/30/2010 8:10 PM, Andrew Maitland wrote:
          > Hi Folks,
          >
          > You are either seeing this message on the main pcgen list or directly
          > from me if you are listed as an Active LST Monkey [If you are no
          > longer an active LST monkey, please let me know]. Barak has requested
          > we do a Data Team Meeting. It'll be sometime after the next two weeks.
          > Those joining the team should make an effort to attend as well.
          >
          > I'll need to get clarification from Barak on what timezone he is in,
          > but these are the working parameters I'm scheduling this with:
          > Weekdays between 3:30pm and 8:00pm
          > Saturdays after 3pm
          > Anytime before 8pm on Sunday
          >
          > Andrew's Availability: (Pacific Timezone)
          > Sunday/Monday After 4pm till 10pm
          > Tuesday After 5:30pm till 10pm
          > Wednesday is right out for me
          > Thursday/Friday and Saturday anytime after 7am
          >
          > BEST day for me is Friday or Saturday
          > Meeting Location will be the pcgen irc channel. It's looking like the
          > Dates for consideration are:
          > 17/18th or 24th/25th
          >
          > --
          > Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
          > Data Chimp, Docs Tamarin
          > Unique Title "The Torturer of PCGen"

        • Terry Milnes
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 30, 2010
            The best times for me are Saturday 4pm - 7pm EST or Sunday from 5PM EST on.

            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 29, 2010

              Barak is back in the seat, and the dates have passed...

              I'll let him come up with a workable date and time. So far we've had three replies.

              On 8/30/2010 6:42 PM, Terry Milnes wrote:
              > The best times for me are Saturday 4pm - 7pm EST or Sunday from 5PM EST on.

              > PCGen's Wiki: http://wiki.pcgen.org/

              Data Chimp, Docs Tamarin