APG Brainstorm over on Experimental

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2010
      Hi Folks,

      Those interested in discussing some ideas to implement some of the fancier
      options in the APG set, please come over on experimental where I've started a
      thread for that.

      My first tricky issue, Implementing the Archetypes that remove Spell Casting
      Ability. I've posted a couple of different ideas that can be done today.

       --
      Andrew