Re: [pcgen] Rise of the Runelords Player's Guide

  • Stefan Radermacher
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 23, 2010
      The reason for this is the inclusion of the Dogslicer and Horsechopper
      weapons. They are said to be weapons that Goblins are proficient with,
      thus the set for the player's guide tries to modify the Goblin race
      entry and throws an error if the Bestiary is not loaded. That lead me to
      add the Bestiary as a prerequisite, which obviously was not a good idea.
      It would have been better to add a FORWARDREF tag so the reference to
      goblins is simply ignored when the bestiary is not loaded. I'm not 100%
      sure, though, if FORWARDREF works for races.

      Regards,
      Stefan.