RE: APG Inquiry

    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 21, 2010
      Hi Folks,

      Can we please remain on topic or start a new topic?

      It's very confusing to see [Adamantine Shield Bug] but see a generic question that has nothing to do
      with the topic in question.

      In answer to the Question - Yes, there is a data set for the APG which the LST monkeys are working
      on. If you want to check out the progress, you can view the files in the SVN. I'll warn everyone
      though, these are 'in-progress' files that are *NOT* for general use, nor ready by any stretch of
      the imagination. The ETA for a Full Data Set I'm *GUESSING* is two months.

      Eric Smith has been working on Equipment and few Classes. Stefan and myself have been working on the
      Racial Traits (Which included modifying the Core PF sets), and discussing how to implement the
      Favored Class Abilities along with the true bulk of Classes. Nicely we're on the same page on how to
      implement.

      Cheers,

      On 8/21/2010 6:55 AM, JASON WALSH wrote:

      > Andrew
      >
      > Is there a file for the advanced players handbook yet?
      >
      > Thanks
      >
      > Jason
      >

      > To: pcgen@yahoogroups.com
      > From: drew0500@...
      > Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 09:53:04 -0700
      > Subject: Re: [pcgen] [DATA][BUG]5.16.3 Adamantine Shield

      > Hi,
      >

      > I thought I fixed that bugger, ah, I see what happened - I fixed it in the trunk before the decision
      >
      > to release another 5.16. The perks of 5.17 error catching vs. 5.16.
      >

      > I'm beginning to wonder if we should release a "patch" as an occ to fix these minor little issues.
      >

      > On 8/20/2010 12:53 AM, herzogaldilkassach wrote:
      >
      >> I encountered this before, but attributed it to a fault of my own (since I tend to work on personal datasets a lot):
      >> The file
      >> srd35/basics/rsrd_equipmods_enhancing.lst
      >> contains a 'corrupted' entry at line 12.
      >> Somehow, a BONUS: got pasted right in the middle of the key definition:
      >> KEY:ADAMBONUS:ANT_SHLD
      >> This is directly from the rsrd installed with PCGen 5.16.3
      >> No idea if this exists in other sets.
      >> Yahoo! Groups Links

      Data Chimp, Docs Tamarin