Re: [pcgen] Open/fixed bugs and versions?

  • James Dempsey
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 17, 2010
      Hi Jasper,

      Just to add a bit more crunchy info, head to http://jira.pcgen.org and
      you can either browse anonymously or sign up.

      If you sign up you have greater access and can do things like grab my
      dashboard (Dashboard > James Dashboard) and see everything happening in
      code, including a split by reported version, and a link to all code bugs
      showing what versions they were reported for and what versions they were
      fixed for.

      Even if you don't sign-up you can browse to a project (e.g.
      http://jira.pcgen.org/browse/CODE ) and see graphs of resolved vs
      reported and a feed of recent activity. You can also see upcoming
      versions and see what issues (bugs or requests) are scheduled for fixing
      in those versions.

      If you search for a bug in the quick search at the top (either by number
      or by name) you can see the details including the status, the versions
      it was reported in (Affects version/s) and when it is scheduled to be
      fixed/was fixed (Fixed Version/s).

      The system really is hugely powerful and gives an excellent view on what
      is going on.

      Cheers,
      James.

      On 18/08/2010 2:22 AM Andrew Maitland wrote