Re: [pcgen] [pathfinder] sorcerer bloodline bonus spells

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 7, 2010
      I just tested this myself.

      New Character
      Align: NG
      Race: Human
      Added 8 levels of Sorcerer
      Went to Spells - Nothing
      Went to Feats & Abilities
      Class Abilities - Selected Draconic Bloodline // Gold
      Went to Spells
      I had a Spell automatically added for Level 1, 2, and 3 (All of which coincide with what you mentioned)

      I would note I had 'Add auto known spells on level/load' enabled. Don't know if that would make a
      difference. So, I did it again, this time I unchecked the box and then repeated the above steps.

      The result was the same.

      Then I tried doing it level by level...

      Can you send the offending pcg to me please?

      Also, which sets are you loading?

      I'm going to need a detailed step-by-step to reproduce this 'issue'. As far as I can see, it works.

      On 8/6/2010 2:51 PM, Andrew Maitland wrote:
      > Interesting, that might require more coding. I'd need to look at it as I haven't
      > been the main man on the blood line work. Be another six hours or so...
      > --
      > Andrew
      >

      > ________________________________

      Data Chimp, Docs Tamarin

    • Saxum Caribetum
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 10, 2010
        On 07/08/2010 19:05, Andrew Maitland wrote:
        > I just tested this myself.
        >
        > New Character
        > Align: NG
        > Race: Human
        > Added 8 levels of Sorcerer
        > Went to Spells - Nothing
        > Went to Feats& Abilities
        > Class Abilities - Selected Draconic Bloodline // Gold
        > Went to Spells
        > I had a Spell automatically added for Level 1, 2, and 3 (All of which coincide with what you mentioned)
        >
        > I would note I had 'Add auto known spells on level/load' enabled. Don't know if that would make a
        > difference. So, I did it again, this time I unchecked the box and then repeated the above steps.
        >
        > The result was the same.
        >
        > Then I tried doing it level by level...
        >
        > Can you send the offending pcg to me please?
        >
        > Also, which sets are you loading?
        >
        > I'm going to need a detailed step-by-step to reproduce this 'issue'. As far as I can see, it works.

        apologies Andrew

        a) I have been busy all weekend (actually *playing* games rather than in
        char-gen)

        b) I have been through the full sequence and
        1) the blank character is OK
        2) the re-loaded character is ok, having mysteriously populated its
        spell list. Hmmm...

        --
        Neil Taylor "Creo Imaginem Mente"