[pathfinder] not offered all potions in Temporary Bonuses

  • Saxum Caribetum
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 7, 2010
      pcgen 5.16.3rc3
      pathfinder etc.

      equipped with Potion of Cat's Grace, Potion of Barkskin, Potion of Haste.

      went to Temporary Bonuses - expanded the Item section, but it only
      offered me Potion of Cat's Grace.
      There was no offer of applying the other 2 potions.

      (Yes, I was able to add the effects of Barkskin and Haste as spells,
      knowing the caster level of the equivalent potions)

      --
      Neil Taylor "Creo Imaginem Mente"
    • Martijn Verburg
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 11, 2010
        *Bump* - Can anyone reproduce this? - K

        On Sat, Aug 7, 2010 at 12:05 PM, Saxum Caribetum <
        saxum.caribetum@...> wrote:

        > pcgen 5.16.3rc3
        > pathfinder etc.
        >
        > equipped with Potion of Cat's Grace, Potion of Barkskin, Potion of Haste.
        >
        > went to Temporary Bonuses - expanded the Item section, but it only
        > offered me Potion of Cat's Grace.
        > There was no offer of applying the other 2 potions.
        >
        > (Yes, I was able to add the effects of Barkskin and Haste as spells,
        > knowing the caster level of the equivalent potions)
        >
        > --
        > Neil Taylor "Creo Imaginem Mente"
        > ArM Code 1.5 5++ Ca++ R++p H++ ?L Y(96) T(5)- SG+++ G++++ P++ HoH(Ma++ Q+
        > Hg+) Fz(E)++ C++ :-) Cd++
        > Saga site at http://homepage.ntlworld.com/saxum.caribetum/
        > Sub Rosa Ars Magica zine - http://www.subrosamagazine.org/

      • Paul
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 11, 2010
          AFAIK, we weren't putting the temp bonuses on any of the potions. It could be done I suppose though.

          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 11, 2010
            On 12/08/2010 00:39, Paul wrote:
            > AFAIK, we weren't putting the temp bonuses on any of the potions. It could be done I suppose though.

            ... so what happened to make Cat's Grace offer itself as an Item on Temp
            Bonuses?
            (and not the other 2?)

            Saga site at http://www.quantal.demon.co.uk/saga/
            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 13, 2010

              I'm reviewing the potions, three of the usuals - Bull's Strength, Cat's Grace and Fox's Cunning are
              coded up properly. The Barkskin, nor the Haste have been coded up, however, there are a few others
              coded up but it's not complete coverage of all the potions.

              At this point, I'm not sure if the SB will grant permission to make those changes this late in the
              5.16 cycle. It's not a Bug, therefore I can't justify adding it without Barak's approval. As soon as
              the Natural Armor Fix is resolved, we'll be putting out the final 5.16.3 release; which shouldn't be
              more than another couple of days.

              If you absolutely need those affects, I think the spells have them. If not, you can request they be
              added, and they'll likely get added in the 6.0 cycle.

              On 8/11/2010 11:50 PM, Saxum Caribetum wrote:
              > On 12/08/2010 00:39, Paul wrote:
              >> AFAIK, we weren't putting the temp bonuses on any of the potions. It could be done I suppose though.
              > ... so what happened to make Cat's Grace offer itself as an Item on Temp
              > Bonuses?
              > (and not the other 2?)
              >
              >> --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, Martijn Verburg<martijnverburg@...> wrote:
              >>> *Bump* - Can anyone reproduce this? - K

              >> ------------------------------------
              >>
              >> Related Lists
              >> PCGen's Wiki: http://wiki.pcgen.org/

              >> Yahoo! Groups Links

              Data Chimp, Docs Tamarin

            • Saxum Caribetum
              Message 6 of 6 , Aug 13, 2010
                On 13/08/2010 10:19, Andrew Maitland wrote:
                > Hi,
                >
                > I'm reviewing the potions, three of the usuals - Bull's Strength, Cat's Grace and Fox's Cunning are
                > coded up properly. The Barkskin, nor the Haste have been coded up, however, there are a few others
                > coded up but it's not complete coverage of all the potions.
                >
                > At this point, I'm not sure if the SB will grant permission to make those changes this late in the
                > 5.16 cycle. It's not a Bug, therefore I can't justify adding it without Barak's approval. As soon as
                > the Natural Armor Fix is resolved, we'll be putting out the final 5.16.3 release; which shouldn't be
                > more than another couple of days.
                >
                > If you absolutely need those affects, I think the spells have them. If not, you can request they be
                > added, and they'll likely get added in the 6.0 cycle.
                >

                > On 8/11/2010 11:50 PM, Saxum Caribetum wrote:
                >> On 12/08/2010 00:39, Paul wrote:
                >>> AFAIK, we weren't putting the temp bonuses on any of the potions. It could be done I suppose though.
                >> ... so what happened to make Cat's Grace offer itself as an Item on Temp
                >> Bonuses?
                >> (and not the other 2?)

                I'm OK with using spells - I was just trying to sort out what was
                happening and hope to see it fixed eventually...

                Thanks!