Re: [pcgen] Re: [pathfinder] Sorcerer with Draconic blood

    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 6, 2010
      Yeah, the code would be a major undertaking. I think the description in the
      Ability should suffice for this.

      Let me know if the Character Tab and PDF OS are working for you.
       --
      Andrew

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 6, 2010
        On 06/08/2010 22:53, Andrew Maitland wrote:
        > Yeah, the code would be a major undertaking. I think the description in the
        > Ability should suffice for this.
        >
        > Let me know if the Character Tab and PDF OS are working for you.

        yes that Character Tab and PDF OS are fine!

        (Getting driven up the wall 'cos 5.17.x files are not compatible with
        5.16.x, so files I've upgraded to take advantage of early fixes seem to
        be in a right mess.)

        --
        Neil Taylor "Creo Imaginem Mente"
        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 6, 2010
          Sorry to hear that... We don't have anything to revert files. But I've been in
          that boat before.

          Glad the OS and Character Sheet are working for you now though.
           --
          Andrew