Re: [pcgen] [pathfinder] sorcerer bloodline bonus spells

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 6, 2010
      Interesting, that might require more coding. I'd need to look at it as I haven't
      been the main man on the blood line work. Be another six hours or so...
       --
      Andrew

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 7, 2010
        I just tested this myself.

        New Character
        Align: NG
        Race: Human
        Added 8 levels of Sorcerer
        Went to Spells - Nothing
        Went to Feats & Abilities
        Class Abilities - Selected Draconic Bloodline // Gold
        Went to Spells
        I had a Spell automatically added for Level 1, 2, and 3 (All of which coincide with what you mentioned)

        I would note I had 'Add auto known spells on level/load' enabled. Don't know if that would make a
        difference. So, I did it again, this time I unchecked the box and then repeated the above steps.

        The result was the same.

        Then I tried doing it level by level...

        Can you send the offending pcg to me please?

        Also, which sets are you loading?

        I'm going to need a detailed step-by-step to reproduce this 'issue'. As far as I can see, it works.

        On 8/6/2010 2:51 PM, Andrew Maitland wrote:
        > Interesting, that might require more coding. I'd need to look at it as I haven't
        > been the main man on the blood line work. Be another six hours or so...
        > --
        > Andrew
        >

        > ________________________________

        Data Chimp, Docs Tamarin

      • Saxum Caribetum
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 10, 2010
          On 07/08/2010 19:05, Andrew Maitland wrote:
          > I just tested this myself.
          >
          > New Character
          > Align: NG
          > Race: Human
          > Added 8 levels of Sorcerer
          > Went to Spells - Nothing
          > Went to Feats& Abilities
          > Class Abilities - Selected Draconic Bloodline // Gold
          > Went to Spells
          > I had a Spell automatically added for Level 1, 2, and 3 (All of which coincide with what you mentioned)
          >
          > I would note I had 'Add auto known spells on level/load' enabled. Don't know if that would make a
          > difference. So, I did it again, this time I unchecked the box and then repeated the above steps.
          >
          > The result was the same.
          >
          > Then I tried doing it level by level...
          >
          > Can you send the offending pcg to me please?
          >
          > Also, which sets are you loading?
          >
          > I'm going to need a detailed step-by-step to reproduce this 'issue'. As far as I can see, it works.

          apologies Andrew

          a) I have been busy all weekend (actually *playing* games rather than in
          char-gen)

          b) I have been through the full sequence and
          1) the blank character is OK
          2) the re-loaded character is ok, having mysteriously populated its
          spell list. Hmmm...

          --
          Neil Taylor "Creo Imaginem Mente"