Re: [pcgen] [pathfinder] could not add equipment: Claw (Natural/Primary)

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 6, 2010
      False Positive, we're aware of it. It's not present in 5.17 so not likely to be
      fixed in 5.16.
       --
      Andrew

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 17, 2011
        Sorry to dig up an old post, but this is kind of annoying. I **can**
        live with it, but is there any chance of getting it fixed before 5.17?

        Before anyone suggests it, I'm not comfortable using an alpha release in
        a real game. Sorry.

        Pete

        PS - using 5.16.4 + OoC update4 Pathfinder datasets

        On 08/07/2010 07:48 AM, Andrew Maitland wrote:

        > False Positive, we're aware of it. It's not present in 5.17 so not
        > likely to be
        > fixed in 5.16.
        > --
        > Andrew
        >
        > ________________________________

      • David R. Bender
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 17, 2011
          As rock solid as 5.17.6 is, I would surmise that the answer is no.

          -- david
          Papa.DRB

          My better half and me (jpg)

          Rule of thumb for software: The first 80% of the development takes 80%
          of the planned time. The last 20% takes the other 80%.

          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 17, 2011
            Agreed, 5.17.6 is fairly stable, I use the alpha's and beta, and as far as bugs go, the ones I find
            are things that most users will never find.

            We don't have any intentions of releasing another 5.16 release.

            Now, since you're having issues, we can work around those, you can make your own "equipment" if that
            would help.

            Cheers,