[pathfinder] sorcerer bloodline bonus spells

  • Saxum Caribetum
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 6, 2010
      I've just bee recreating a sorcerer character in 5.16.3RC3, Pathfinder
      etc.

      She's level 8, Draconic Bloodline, so should get bonus spells: mage
      armour (3rd), resist energy (5th), fly (7th) ... but they do not show in
      the character sheet, or in the spells editor.
      There is a line in the RH box for Innate > Sorcerer, but no expansion
      before that (if that's where the should show?)

      --
      Neil Taylor "Creo Imaginem Mente"
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 6, 2010
        Interesting, that might require more coding. I'd need to look at it as I haven't
        been the main man on the blood line work. Be another six hours or so...
         --
        Andrew

        ________________________________
          I've just bee recreating a sorcerer character in 5.16.3RC3, Pathfinder
        etc.

        She's level 8, Draconic Bloodline, so should get bonus spells: mage
        armour (3rd), resist energy (5th), fly (7th) ... but they do not show in
        the character sheet, or in the spells editor.
        There is a line in the RH box for Innate > Sorcerer, but no expansion
        before that (if that's where the should show?)

        --
        Neil Taylor "Creo Imaginem Mente"
        ArM Code 1.5 5++ Ca++ R++p H++ ?L Y(96) T(5)- SG+++ G++++ P++ HoH(Ma++ Q+ Hg+)
        Fz(E)++ C++ :-) Cd++

        ------------------------------------

        Related Lists
        PCGen's Wiki: http://wiki.pcgen.org/
        PCGen's Backup Autobuilds and Docs:

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 7, 2010
          I just tested this myself.

          New Character
          Align: NG
          Race: Human
          Added 8 levels of Sorcerer
          Went to Spells - Nothing
          Went to Feats & Abilities
          Class Abilities - Selected Draconic Bloodline // Gold
          Went to Spells
          I had a Spell automatically added for Level 1, 2, and 3 (All of which coincide with what you mentioned)

          I would note I had 'Add auto known spells on level/load' enabled. Don't know if that would make a
          difference. So, I did it again, this time I unchecked the box and then repeated the above steps.

          The result was the same.

          Then I tried doing it level by level...

          Can you send the offending pcg to me please?

          Also, which sets are you loading?

          I'm going to need a detailed step-by-step to reproduce this 'issue'. As far as I can see, it works.

          On 8/6/2010 2:51 PM, Andrew Maitland wrote:
          > Interesting, that might require more coding. I'd need to look at it as I haven't
          > been the main man on the blood line work. Be another six hours or so...
          > --
          > Andrew
          >

          > ________________________________

          Data Chimp, Docs Tamarin

        • Saxum Caribetum
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 10, 2010
            On 07/08/2010 19:05, Andrew Maitland wrote:
            > I just tested this myself.
            >
            > New Character
            > Align: NG
            > Race: Human
            > Added 8 levels of Sorcerer
            > Went to Spells - Nothing
            > Went to Feats& Abilities
            > Class Abilities - Selected Draconic Bloodline // Gold
            > Went to Spells
            > I had a Spell automatically added for Level 1, 2, and 3 (All of which coincide with what you mentioned)
            >
            > I would note I had 'Add auto known spells on level/load' enabled. Don't know if that would make a
            > difference. So, I did it again, this time I unchecked the box and then repeated the above steps.
            >
            > The result was the same.
            >
            > Then I tried doing it level by level...
            >
            > Can you send the offending pcg to me please?
            >
            > Also, which sets are you loading?
            >
            > I'm going to need a detailed step-by-step to reproduce this 'issue'. As far as I can see, it works.

            apologies Andrew

            a) I have been busy all weekend (actually *playing* games rather than in
            char-gen)

            b) I have been through the full sequence and
            1) the blank character is OK
            2) the re-loaded character is ok, having mysteriously populated its
            spell list. Hmmm...

            --
            Neil Taylor "Creo Imaginem Mente"