Re: [pcgen] Re: Alpha Datasets

    Message 1 of 15 , Aug 3, 2010

      We had a good push for that back around 5.12/5.14 IIRC. It takes a Free Data Chimp to put it through
      the paces and note any issues. Though it also helps if they have the source to compare what is
      supposed to happen vs. what is happening. I think the last part is where we hit a bump. Plus, I
      think that unless we've changed the policy, you can't review a set you had a major hand in the
      creation of. Which does tend to limit the pool to three or less.

      On 8/3/2010 8:45 PM, Paul wrote:
      > Hmm, actually I'm looking at the folder now. That actually might have already happened. :)
      >
      > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Paul"<nylanfs@...> wrote:
      >> I think we need to move everything that was in the Alpha folder before 5.16.1 to the d20ogl folder and take it out of the Alpha stage. There are LOTS of old datasets in there that new users might be missing because they are looking for the publisher. And that's the only way we might get bug reports on them.
      >>
      >> Thoughts?

      > PCGen's Wiki: http://wiki.pcgen.org/

      Data Chimp, Docs Tamarin