Starting Kit issue

  • David R. Bender
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31, 2010
      I have created some campaign traits, and one of them calls a kit that
      adds funds to the character. When I select the campaign trait, it adds
      *double* the amount of gold in the kit.

      PCGen 5.16.3RC2, Pathfinder datasets.

      Kit.lst
      STARTPACK:Board in Cheliax APPLY:INSTANT
      FUNDS:gp QTY:100

      Abilities-Traits.lst
      Boarded in Cheliax
      CATEGORY:Special Ability
      TYPE:Trait.CampaignTrait
      !PREABILITY:1,CATEGORY=Special Ability,<all other campaign traits>
      DESC:<long description>
      KIT:1|Board in Cheliax

      I have the kit.lst & abilities-traits.lst defined in the .pcc and it is
      loaded.

      --

      David
      Papa.DRB

      Grognard (definition 1)
      My better half and me
    • David R. Bender
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 8, 2010
        Well, I fixed this issue. Remove the APPLY:INSTANT and it only adds the
        money once. (got me!)

        David
        Papa.DRB

        Grognard (definition 1)