Re: [Trackered] MSRD heroic classes...

  • Honkman James
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 30, 2010
      Uh, how do you do this?

      > Tom,
      >
      > I specifically tested the same character twice - rebuilt the same way:
      >
      > SUBCLASSLEVEL:2 <> BONUS:ABILITYPOOL|Blah|CL/2
      >
      > Would not work
      >
      > Change that to
      > SUBCLASSLEVEL:1 <> BONUS:ABILITYPOOL|Blah|CL/2
      > And it works. It very much seems to directly relate to the SubClass structure.
      > Whether it's directly tied to CL or anything I can't say. It's baffling me as
      > well. I haven't tried changing it to a straight number.
      >
      > --
      > Andrew
      >

      > ________________________________

    • James Dempsey
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 30, 2010

        I'll be releasing 5.16.3 RC3 tomorrow - that will have the fix in it. If
        you are unsure about editing the data files it might be better to wait
        for that.

        Oh and Tom was quite correct, the problem was that the source of the
        formula was not being correctly found - it was getting mixed up on the
        subclass vs the class. All fixed now.

        Cheers,
        James.

        On 31/07/2010 3:40 PM Honkman James wrote