Re: [pcgen] PC-Gen on Android?

  • Jonathan Thompson
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 30, 2010
      I wouldnt mind it running on my blackberry, but then again I sometimes come
      up with ideas and want to build characters on the go.

      On Fri, Jul 30, 2010 at 10:23 AM, Terry Milnes <neofax99@...> wrote:

      > I don't think Android uses the full JAVA language. Over on the MapTools
      > forums one of the programmers stated this. I was looking into getting a
      > android tablet to run MapTools and PC-Gen from.

      Jonathan M. Thompson
      Battlefield Press, Inc (www.battlefieldpress.com) / Solar Flare Productions

      jthompson@...
      d20 Magazine Rack (www.d20zines.com)
      thompsonjm@...
      Now on Sale: Open Anime (Open Core) and Gaslight Victorian Fantasy
      (OGL/Savage Worlds)
      In Development: (2010) Double Spiral War, Terran Trade Authority, 1632
      Second Edition | "Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were.
      But without it we go nowhere." - Carl Sagan