Re: [pcgen] PC-Gen on Android?

  • Terry Milnes
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 30, 2010
      I don't think Android uses the full JAVA language. Over on the MapTools
      forums one of the programmers stated this. I was looking into getting a
      android tablet to run MapTools and PC-Gen from.

    • Jonathan Thompson
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 30, 2010
        I wouldnt mind it running on my blackberry, but then again I sometimes come
        up with ideas and want to build characters on the go.

        On Fri, Jul 30, 2010 at 10:23 AM, Terry Milnes <neofax99@...> wrote:

        > I don't think Android uses the full JAVA language. Over on the MapTools
        > forums one of the programmers stated this. I was looking into getting a
        > android tablet to run MapTools and PC-Gen from.

        Jonathan M. Thompson
        Battlefield Press, Inc (www.battlefieldpress.com) / Solar Flare Productions

        jthompson@...
        d20 Magazine Rack (www.d20zines.com)
        thompsonjm@...
        Now on Sale: Open Anime (Open Core) and Gaslight Victorian Fantasy
        (OGL/Savage Worlds)
        In Development: (2010) Double Spiral War, Terran Trade Authority, 1632
        Second Edition | "Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were.
        But without it we go nowhere." - Carl Sagan