[Mac] [Eric or Eddy] Re: Weapon Training feat [Pathfinder]

  • David
    Message 1 of 25 , Jul 29, 2010
      Sure; can you tell me how to do that? (I don't know what a JIRA is...)

      > Hi all,
      >
      > I think at this stage we'd best tracker this and deal with it later. Can
      > the OP please raise a JIRA?
      >
      > Thanks,
      >
      > On Tue, Jul 13, 2010 at 11:25 PM, David <klassen@...> wrote:
      >

      > > And just as a test, I took the character to my PC
      > > version, re-saved it, then transferred back to the
      > > Mac and it's still not getting the Weapon Training
      > > adjustment---not that I figured it would, but just
      > > in case the error was restricted to Mac's *adding*
      > > the feat but could deal with it if it was already
      > > in the data file.
    • Martijn Verburg
      Message 2 of 25 , Jul 29, 2010
        Hi there,

        Please see http://wiki.pcgen.org/PCGen_Jira_Guide

        Thanks!

        On Thu, Jul 29, 2010 at 2:50 PM, David <klassen@...> wrote:

        > Sure; can you tell me how to do that? (I don't know what a JIRA is...)
        >

        > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com <pcgen%40yahoogroups.com>, Martijn Verburg
        > <martijnverburg@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > Hi all,
        > >
        > > I think at this stage we'd best tracker this and deal with it later. Can
        > > the OP please raise a JIRA?
        > >
        > > Thanks,
        > >
        > > On Tue, Jul 13, 2010 at 11:25 PM, David <klassen@...> wrote:
        > >

        > > > And just as a test, I took the character to my PC
        > > > version, re-saved it, then transferred back to the
        > > > Mac and it's still not getting the Weapon Training
        > > > adjustment---not that I figured it would, but just
        > > > in case the error was restricted to Mac's *adding*
        > > > the feat but could deal with it if it was already
        > > > in the data file.

      • Ainvar G
        Message 3 of 25 , Jul 29, 2010
          JIRA is the system that the monkeys use to track requests and tasks.

          http://jira.pcgen.org

          Hope that helps.

          ________________________________
          Sure; can you tell me how to do that? (I don't know what a JIRA is...)

          > Hi all,
          >
          > I think at this stage we'd best tracker this and deal with it later. Can
          > the OP please raise a JIRA?
          >
          > Thanks,
          >
          > On Tue, Jul 13, 2010 at 11:25 PM, David <klassen@...> wrote:
          >

          > > And just as a test, I took the character to my PC
          > > version, re-saved it, then transferred back to the
          > > Mac and it's still not getting the Weapon Training
          > > adjustment---not that I figured it would, but just
          > > in case the error was restricted to Mac's *adding*
          > > the feat but could deal with it if it was already
          > > in the data file.

        • Ainvar G
          Message 4 of 25 , Jul 29, 2010
            Oops, I was too slow!