Re: Modern Heroic Basic Classes

  • Honkman James
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 28, 2010
      In d20 Modern there are six base classes: Stong, Fast, Tough, Smart, Dedicated, and Charismatic. Each one gets a bonus feat every second level from a list specific to the class, kind of like with the Fighter in D&D 3e. When I try creating a heroic character the program doesn't give me these bonus feats. I've tried to do this with humans in every class, and several diferent combination with other races as well.

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 29, 2010
        Hi,

        This has been fixed, it will appear in 5.16.3RC3 when it comes out.

        If you can't wait that long, the simple fix is to change the SUBCLASSLEVEL:2 to
        1 and it'll work for that class.

        Thanks for your follow up.
         --
        Andrew