Re: [pcgen] [Updated 7/27/2010] UI Screenshot and explanation by John

  • Terry Milnes
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 28, 2010
      I also think the square boxes around each item make it look too busy. It
      draws the eye's focus from what is important to what is not. Other than
      that, I really like this version.

    • Darrell D
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 1, 2010
        Looking good. The smart drag'n'drop/slot-equip sounds slick.

        ... though I think I'm with the camp that would rather not have all the boxes around the various fields in the Equip View panel.