[Updated 7/27/2010] UI Screenshot and explanation by John

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 27, 2010
      Hi folks,

      John has responded to your feedback and has another screen shot with some of the feedback and even
      explains what should be possible.

      http://wiki.pcgen.org/Inventory

      Data Chimp, Docs Tamarin

    • Andrew Wilson
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 28, 2010
        That looks a lot better.

        That said, I still think the owned equipment list is clutterd by the boxes
        round the items, I'd be much happier with a plain unadorned table view.

        I'd also be happier with the item info in a tool tip instead of its own panel.
        Although I see there's a wee triangle to make it go away.

        andrew

        On 28 July 2010 02:04, Andrew Maitland <drew0500@...> wrote:
        >   Hi folks,
        >
        > John has responded to your feedback and has another screen shot with some of the feedback and even
        > explains what should be possible.
        >
        > http://wiki.pcgen.org/Inventory
        >
        > --
        > Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
        > Data Chimp, Docs Tamarin
        > Unique Title "The Torturer of PCGen"

        > PCGen's Wiki: http://wiki.pcgen.org/

      • Terry Milnes
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 28, 2010
          I also think the square boxes around each item make it look too busy. It
          draws the eye's focus from what is important to what is not. Other than
          that, I really like this version.

        • Darrell D
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 1, 2010
            Looking good. The smart drag'n'drop/slot-equip sounds slick.

            ... though I think I'm with the camp that would rather not have all the boxes around the various fields in the Equip View panel.