Re: [TRACKERED] Possible Error In Will-O'-Wisp Definition

  • Allen C
    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 21, 2010
      I did a workaround for my Tuesday night game.

      I'm sure you know this already, but just in case...the FEAT: tag is used *all* over the srd35 monster races lst files. I mean, it would still probably only take someone 1/2 hour to change 'em all to AUTO:FEAT|. But it's not an isolated incident in the will-o'-wisp race.

      Thanks,
      Allen