Modern Heroic Basic Classes

  • boyscantgetpregnant
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 12, 2010
      I recently downloaded PCGen v5.16.2, and it's a wonderful program except for one thing: the heroic basic classes from d20 Modern don't include bonus feats, and I don't know how to fix it. Can anyone offer any help?
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 12, 2010

        Can you elaborate on this please. I don't normally use the MSRD, so give me a step-by-step process
        and I'll double check it.

        What sets did you load?
        What Race/Class are you taking?
        etc.

        On 7/12/2010 9:31 AM, boyscantgetpregnant wrote:
        > I recently downloaded PCGen v5.16.2, and it's a wonderful program except for one thing: the heroic basic classes from d20 Modern don't include bonus feats, and I don't know how to fix it. Can anyone offer any help?

        > PCGen's Wiki: http://wiki.pcgen.org/

        Data Chimp, Docs Tamarin

      • Martijn Verburg
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 20, 2010
          Bump :)

          On Tue, Jul 13, 2010 at 2:28 AM, Andrew Maitland <drew0500@...> wrote:

          > Hi,
          >
          > Can you elaborate on this please. I don't normally use the MSRD, so give me
          > a step-by-step process
          > and I'll double check it.
          >
          > What sets did you load?
          > What Race/Class are you taking?
          > etc.
          >

          > On 7/12/2010 9:31 AM, boyscantgetpregnant wrote:
          > > I recently downloaded PCGen v5.16.2, and it's a wonderful program except
          > for one thing: the heroic basic classes from d20 Modern don't include bonus
          > feats, and I don't know how to fix it. Can anyone offer any help?
          > >

          > > ------------------------------------
          >

          > > Related Lists
          > > PCGen's Online Docs:
          > > PCGen's Backup Autobuilds and Docs:
          > >
          > > PCGen List File Help:
          > >
          > > PCGen Experimental:
          > > Yahoo! Groups Links
          >

          > --
          > Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
          > Data Chimp, Docs Tamarin
          > Unique Title "The Torturer of PCGen"

        • Honkman James
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 28, 2010
            In d20 Modern there are six base classes: Stong, Fast, Tough, Smart, Dedicated, and Charismatic. Each one gets a bonus feat every second level from a list specific to the class, kind of like with the Fighter in D&D 3e. When I try creating a heroic character the program doesn't give me these bonus feats. I've tried to do this with humans in every class, and several diferent combination with other races as well.

            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 29, 2010

              This has been fixed, it will appear in 5.16.3RC3 when it comes out.

              If you can't wait that long, the simple fix is to change the SUBCLASSLEVEL:2 to
              1 and it'll work for that class.

              Thanks for your follow up.
               --
              Andrew

              ________________________________
              In d20 Modern there are six base classes: Stong, Fast, Tough, Smart, Dedicated,
              and Charismatic. Each one gets a bonus feat every second level from a list
              specific to the class, kind of like with the Fighter in D&D 3e. When I try
              creating a heroic character the program doesn't give me these bonus feats. I've
              tried to do this with humans in every class, and several diferent combination
              with other races as well.

              > Bump :)
              >
              > On Tue, Jul 13, 2010 at 2:28 AM, Andrew Maitland <drew0500@...> wrote:
              >

              > > Hi,
              > >
              > > Can you elaborate on this please. I don't normally use the MSRD, so give me
              > > a step-by-step process
              > > and I'll double check it.
              > >
              > > What sets did you load?
              > > What Race/Class are you taking?
              > > etc.
              > >

              > > On 7/12/2010 9:31 AM, boyscantgetpregnant wrote:
              > > > I recently downloaded PCGen v5.16.2, and it's a wonderful program except
              > > for one thing: the heroic basic classes from d20 Modern don't include bonus
              > > feats, and I don't know how to fix it. Can anyone offer any help?
              > > >

              > > > ------------------------------------
              > >

              > > > Related Lists
              > > > PCGen's Wiki: http://wiki.pcgen.org/
              > > > PCGen's Roadmap: http://wiki.pcgen.org/index.php?title=Roadmap