Re: [pcgen] Re: SEVERE Unconstructed Reference Error

  • Ainvar G
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 5, 2010
      My understanding, in general terms, is that your dataset is trying to refer to something that the software can't find (and thus has not been constructed in memory). I think herzogaldilkassach's suggestions are spot on. Let us know how it works out!

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 5, 2010
        If you don't have a WeaponProf LST file that contains the Weapon Proficiency you are granting with AUTO:WEAPONPROF, that would likely be the source of the problem.

        TP.

        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, Ainvar G <ainvarg@...> wrote:

        > My understanding, in general terms, is that your dataset is trying to refer to something that the software can't find (and thus has not been constructed in memory). I think herzogaldilkassach's suggestions are spot on. Let us know how it works out!

      • Scott
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 5, 2010
          It looks like you're right; I copied and pasted the name of the ability straight into the class lst file and it works fine now. I must have misspelled something. Thanks for the help!