Re: [pcgen] Just tried out PCGen w/ Pathfinder

  • Ainvar G
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 5, 2010
      Sounds great! Looking forward to hearing how it turns out for you. You might have noticed the announcement that the group I pointed you toward is having some sort of difficulty, so if you have questions or seek advice in your LST efforts, this has become the group to use until that group comes back online.

      You can contact me directly, also, but I'm not the expert that many of these folks are.

      If you do post your questions on the list, please avoid specific information about the publisher's content. That is, use generic terms like "I'm wanting to create a dagger that provides a +2 sacred bonus to Stealth checks," rather than posting the full text from the book or even "I need to create a Dagger of Olidammara". The first one (full text) is disrespectful of the publisher's copyright and against policy for the list; the second (naming the item) is not so much disrespectful, but it assumes the reader has the same source as you and requires them to go look up what exactly would need to be done to create the item you have in mind. The more work they have to do to help you, the less likely you will get the help in as timely a manner. (For the record, I have no idea if that item really exists, I made it up as I was typing this.)