PCGenListFileHelp group down

  • Paul
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 4, 2010
      It looks like the PCGen List File Help group is currently down. :(
    • Martijn Verburg
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 5, 2010
        That's weird, the group has completely disappeared from my Y! Groups. And
        it claims to no longer exist :(.

        I've submitted a bug report with Y!

        On Mon, Jul 5, 2010 at 1:33 AM, Paul <nylanfs@...> wrote:

        > It looks like the PCGen List File Help group is currently down. :(

      • herzogaldilkassach
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 5, 2010
          FYI, pcgen expiremental seems to be gone too.

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 5, 2010
            Yep, we noticed that as well, thanks! Bug report also raised for that one.