Re: PCGen 5.16.3RC1 Released!

  • Michael
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 3, 2010
      Don't know if I should post a lst error I found here or if it is called a data error but I downloaded 5163RC1 and made a centar and the CR was 33 with no added levels. I changed the CR tag in the "pcgen5163RC1\data\alpha\paizo\pathfinder_rpg\pathfinder_rpg_bestiary\pathfinder_rpg_bestiary_races_abc.lst" to the correct CR. I is just a typo.

      -EarthQuake13

      > PCGen, the worlds most flexible d20 character generation and
      > maintenance software, announces the release and immediate availability
      > of PCGen 5.16.3 Release Candidate 1!
      >
      > Download your free copy of PCGen here:
      >
      > https://sourceforge.net/projects/pcgen/files/PCGen%20Unstable/5.16.3%20RC1
      >
      > PCGen v5.16.3 RC1 is a release candidate for the third patch to PCGen
      > 5.16. We've fixed a number of bugs that have been reported since the
      > 5.16.2 production release, including a number in the built-in LST
      > editor. We've also added the errata for Pathfinder RPG data set and
      > the Pathfinder Bestiary, previously distributed as a Out Of Cycle data
      > set download, along with a number of other new sources. For a full
      > list of changes see the Release Notes:
      >
      > http://hivelocity.dl.sourceforge.net/project/pcgen/PCGen%20Unstable/5.16.3%20RC1/pcgen-release-notes-5163RC1.html
      >
      > PCGen is an RPG character generator and maintenance program (d20
      > systems). All datafiles are ASCII text files so they can be modified
      > by users for their own campaigns. For more information about PCGen,
      > join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pcgen/ or visit our website
      > at http://pcgen.sourceforge.net and wiki at http://wiki.pcgen.org/.
      >
      > This software uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo
      > Publishing, LLC, which are used under Paizo's Community Use Policy. We
      > are expressly prohibited from charging you to use or access this
      > content. This software is not published, endorsed, or specifically
      > approved by Paizo Publishing. For more information about Paizo's
      > Community Use Policy, please visit paizo.com/communityuse. For more
      > information about Paizo Publishing and Paizo products, please
      > visitPaizo.Com.

    • Eric C Smith
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 3, 2010
        Hi Michael!