PCGen's LST Editors Get a Little Love'n!

  • Eric C Smith
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 3, 2010
      PCGen 5.16.3 RC1 is out and with it are a few significant bug fixes
      for the PCGen LST Editors!

      The Code team is working on new LST Editors for the future but in the
      mean time they have tackeled some of the more significant bugs
      encountered in the current LST Editors.

      Take this opportunity to bang on the improved LST Editors and submit
      your thoughts and comments here!

      PCGen PR Team
    • Michael
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 3, 2010
        Don't know if I should post a lst error I found here or if it is called a data error but I downloaded 5163RC1 and made a centar and the CR was 33 with no added levels. I changed the CR tag in the "pcgen5163RC1\data\alpha\paizo\pathfinder_rpg\pathfinder_rpg_bestiary\pathfinder_rpg_bestiary_races_abc.lst" to the correct CR. I is just a typo.

        -EarthQuake13

        > PCGen, the worlds most flexible d20 character generation and
        > maintenance software, announces the release and immediate availability
        > of PCGen 5.16.3 Release Candidate 1!
        >
        > Download your free copy of PCGen here:
        >
        > https://sourceforge.net/projects/pcgen/files/PCGen%20Unstable/5.16.3%20RC1
        >
        > PCGen v5.16.3 RC1 is a release candidate for the third patch to PCGen
        > 5.16. We've fixed a number of bugs that have been reported since the
        > 5.16.2 production release, including a number in the built-in LST
        > editor. We've also added the errata for Pathfinder RPG data set and
        > the Pathfinder Bestiary, previously distributed as a Out Of Cycle data
        > set download, along with a number of other new sources. For a full
        > list of changes see the Release Notes:
        >
        > http://hivelocity.dl.sourceforge.net/project/pcgen/PCGen%20Unstable/5.16.3%20RC1/pcgen-release-notes-5163RC1.html
        >
        > PCGen is an RPG character generator and maintenance program (d20
        > systems). All datafiles are ASCII text files so they can be modified
        > by users for their own campaigns. For more information about PCGen,
        > join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pcgen/ or visit our website
        > at http://pcgen.sourceforge.net and wiki at http://wiki.pcgen.org/.
        >
        > This software uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo
        > Publishing, LLC, which are used under Paizo's Community Use Policy. We
        > are expressly prohibited from charging you to use or access this
        > content. This software is not published, endorsed, or specifically
        > approved by Paizo Publishing. For more information about Paizo's
        > Community Use Policy, please visit paizo.com/communityuse. For more
        > information about Paizo Publishing and Paizo products, please
        > visitPaizo.Com.

      • Eric C Smith
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 3, 2010
          Hi Michael!