PCGen 5.16.3RC1 Released!

  • Eric C Smith
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 3, 2010
      PCGen, the worlds most flexible d20 character generation and
      maintenance software, announces the release and immediate availability
      of PCGen 5.16.3 Release Candidate 1!

      Download your free copy of PCGen here:

      https://sourceforge.net/projects/pcgen/files/PCGen%20Unstable/5.16.3%20RC1

      PCGen v5.16.3 RC1 is a release candidate for the third patch to PCGen
      5.16. We've fixed a number of bugs that have been reported since the
      5.16.2 production release, including a number in the built-in LST
      editor. We've also added the errata for Pathfinder RPG data set and
      the Pathfinder Bestiary, previously distributed as a Out Of Cycle data
      set download, along with a number of other new sources. For a full
      list of changes see the Release Notes:

      http://hivelocity.dl.sourceforge.net/project/pcgen/PCGen%20Unstable/5.16.3%20RC1/pcgen-release-notes-5163RC1.html

      PCGen is an RPG character generator and maintenance program (d20
      systems). All datafiles are ASCII text files so they can be modified
      by users for their own campaigns. For more information about PCGen,
      join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pcgen/ or visit our website
      at http://pcgen.sourceforge.net and wiki at http://wiki.pcgen.org/.

      This software uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo
      Publishing, LLC, which are used under Paizo's Community Use Policy. We
      are expressly prohibited from charging you to use or access this
      content. This software is not published, endorsed, or specifically
      approved by Paizo Publishing. For more information about Paizo's
      Community Use Policy, please visit paizo.com/communityuse. For more
      information about Paizo Publishing and Paizo products, please
      visitPaizo.Com.
    • Eric C Smith
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 3, 2010
        PCGen 5.16.3 RC1 is out and with it are a few significant bug fixes
        for the PCGen LST Editors!

        The Code team is working on new LST Editors for the future but in the
        mean time they have tackeled some of the more significant bugs
        encountered in the current LST Editors.

        Take this opportunity to bang on the improved LST Editors and submit
        your thoughts and comments here!

        PCGen PR Team
      • Michael
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 3, 2010
          Don't know if I should post a lst error I found here or if it is called a data error but I downloaded 5163RC1 and made a centar and the CR was 33 with no added levels. I changed the CR tag in the "pcgen5163RC1\data\alpha\paizo\pathfinder_rpg\pathfinder_rpg_bestiary\pathfinder_rpg_bestiary_races_abc.lst" to the correct CR. I is just a typo.

          -EarthQuake13

          > PCGen, the worlds most flexible d20 character generation and
          > maintenance software, announces the release and immediate availability
          > of PCGen 5.16.3 Release Candidate 1!
          >
          > Download your free copy of PCGen here:
          >
          > https://sourceforge.net/projects/pcgen/files/PCGen%20Unstable/5.16.3%20RC1
          >
          > PCGen v5.16.3 RC1 is a release candidate for the third patch to PCGen
          > 5.16. We've fixed a number of bugs that have been reported since the
          > 5.16.2 production release, including a number in the built-in LST
          > editor. We've also added the errata for Pathfinder RPG data set and
          > the Pathfinder Bestiary, previously distributed as a Out Of Cycle data
          > set download, along with a number of other new sources. For a full
          > list of changes see the Release Notes:
          >
          > http://hivelocity.dl.sourceforge.net/project/pcgen/PCGen%20Unstable/5.16.3%20RC1/pcgen-release-notes-5163RC1.html
          >
          > PCGen is an RPG character generator and maintenance program (d20
          > systems). All datafiles are ASCII text files so they can be modified
          > by users for their own campaigns. For more information about PCGen,
          > join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pcgen/ or visit our website
          > at http://pcgen.sourceforge.net and wiki at http://wiki.pcgen.org/.
          >
          > This software uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo
          > Publishing, LLC, which are used under Paizo's Community Use Policy. We
          > are expressly prohibited from charging you to use or access this
          > content. This software is not published, endorsed, or specifically
          > approved by Paizo Publishing. For more information about Paizo's
          > Community Use Policy, please visit paizo.com/communityuse. For more
          > information about Paizo Publishing and Paizo products, please
          > visitPaizo.Com.

        • Eric C Smith
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 3, 2010
            Hi Michael!