Re: [pcgen] [Mac] [Eric or Eddy] Re: Weapon Training feat [Pathfinder]

    Message 1 of 25 , Jul 1, 2010
      Hi,

      Okay, well at least this is reproduce-able. Any chance either of you are getting any errors in the
      Console?

      David said his is working fine; which leads me to believe it's an odd interaction in Mac and not a
      data issue.

    • Martijn Verburg
      Message 2 of 25 , Jul 7, 2010
        Bump

        Message 3 of 25 , Jul 13, 2010
          Bump again :)

        • David
          Message 4 of 25 , Jul 13, 2010
            And just as a test, I took the character to my PC
            version, re-saved it, then transferred back to the
            Mac and it's still not getting the Weapon Training
            adjustment---not that I figured it would, but just
            in case the error was restricted to Mac's *adding*
            the feat but could deal with it if it was already
            in the data file.

            Message 5 of 25 , Jul 20, 2010
              Hi all,

              I think at this stage we'd best tracker this and deal with it later. Can
              the OP please raise a JIRA?

              Thanks,

              On Tue, Jul 13, 2010 at 11:25 PM, David <klassen@...> wrote:

              > And just as a test, I took the character to my PC
              > version, re-saved it, then transferred back to the
              > Mac and it's still not getting the Weapon Training
              > adjustment---not that I figured it would, but just
              > in case the error was restricted to Mac's *adding*
              > the feat but could deal with it if it was already
              > in the data file.
              >

              > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com <pcgen%40yahoogroups.com>, Andrew Maitland
              > <drew0500@...> wrote:
              > >
              > > Hi,
              > >
              > > Okay, well at least this is reproduce-able. Any chance either of you are
              > getting any errors in the
              > > Console?
              > >
              > > David said his is working fine; which leads me to believe it's an odd
              > interaction in Mac and not a
              > > data issue.
              > >

              > > --
              > > Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
              > > Data Chimp, Docs Tamarin

            • David
              Message 6 of 25 , Jul 29, 2010
                Sure; can you tell me how to do that? (I don't know what a JIRA is...)

                > Hi all,
                >
                > I think at this stage we'd best tracker this and deal with it later. Can
                > the OP please raise a JIRA?
                >
                > Thanks,
                >
                > On Tue, Jul 13, 2010 at 11:25 PM, David <klassen@...> wrote:
                >

                > > And just as a test, I took the character to my PC
                > > version, re-saved it, then transferred back to the
                > > Mac and it's still not getting the Weapon Training
                > > adjustment---not that I figured it would, but just
                > > in case the error was restricted to Mac's *adding*
                > > the feat but could deal with it if it was already
                > > in the data file.
              • Martijn Verburg
                Message 7 of 25 , Jul 29, 2010
                  Hi there,

                  Please see http://wiki.pcgen.org/PCGen_Jira_Guide

                  Thanks!

                  On Thu, Jul 29, 2010 at 2:50 PM, David <klassen@...> wrote:

                  > Sure; can you tell me how to do that? (I don't know what a JIRA is...)
                  >

                  > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com <pcgen%40yahoogroups.com>, Martijn Verburg
                  > <martijnverburg@...> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > Hi all,
                  > >
                  > > I think at this stage we'd best tracker this and deal with it later. Can
                  > > the OP please raise a JIRA?
                  > >
                  > > Thanks,
                  > >
                  > > On Tue, Jul 13, 2010 at 11:25 PM, David <klassen@...> wrote:
                  > >

                  > > > And just as a test, I took the character to my PC
                  > > > version, re-saved it, then transferred back to the
                  > > > Mac and it's still not getting the Weapon Training
                  > > > adjustment---not that I figured it would, but just
                  > > > in case the error was restricted to Mac's *adding*
                  > > > the feat but could deal with it if it was already
                  > > > in the data file.

                • Ainvar G
                  Message 8 of 25 , Jul 29, 2010
                    JIRA is the system that the monkeys use to track requests and tasks.

                    http://jira.pcgen.org

                    Hope that helps.

                    ________________________________
                    Sure; can you tell me how to do that? (I don't know what a JIRA is...)

                    > Hi all,
                    >
                    > I think at this stage we'd best tracker this and deal with it later. Can
                    > the OP please raise a JIRA?
                    >
                    > Thanks,
                    >
                    > On Tue, Jul 13, 2010 at 11:25 PM, David <klassen@...> wrote:
                    >

                    > > And just as a test, I took the character to my PC
                    > > version, re-saved it, then transferred back to the
                    > > Mac and it's still not getting the Weapon Training
                    > > adjustment---not that I figured it would, but just
                    > > in case the error was restricted to Mac's *adding*
                    > > the feat but could deal with it if it was already
                    > > in the data file.

                  • Ainvar G
                    Message 9 of 25 , Jul 29, 2010
                      Oops, I was too slow!