Poll results for pcgen

  • pcgen@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 83 , Jul 1, 2010
      The following pcgen poll is now closed. Here are the
      final results:

      POLL QUESTION: I'd like to conduct a little survey regarding which game modes are being used by the users of PCGen. So, if you are a user of PCGen, which is likely when you're reading this, please take a moment of your time to enter this poll.

      The question is: which game modes (i.e. which RPG) provided by PCGen do you actually use?

      Poll closes June 30, 2010. Thanks for your participation!

      Regards,
      Stefan Radermacher.
      PCGen Code Monkey

      CHOICES AND RESULTS
      - 3.5e, 76 votes, 38.00%
      - 3e, 15 votes, 7.50%
      - Darwin's World 2, 2 votes, 1.00%
      - Deadlands, 6 votes, 3.00%
      - Legends of Excalibur, 1 votes, 0.50%
      - MSRD Modern, 18 votes, 9.00%
      - Pathfinder Beta, 9 votes, 4.50%
      - The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, 64 votes, 32.00%
      - Spycraft, 7 votes, 3.50%
      - Xcrawl, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - Sidewinder, 2 votes, 1.00%

      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pcgen

    • pcgen@yahoogroups.com
      Message 83 of 83 , Dec 1, 2011
        The following pcgen poll is now closed. Here are the
        final results:

        POLL QUESTION: Last year in June, I ran a survey here regarding which game modes are being used by the users of PCGen. At the time, 200 votes came in, and 38% of them played 3.5e, 32% played Pathfinder with MSRD Modern a distant third at 9%.

        Now, more than a year later, I'd like to see how (of if) things have changed. So, if you are a user of PCGen, which is likely when you're reading this, please take a moment of your time to enter this poll.

        The question is: which game modes (i.e. which RPG) provided by PCGen do you actually use?

        Poll closes October 21, 2011. Thanks for your participation!

        Regards,
        Stefan Radermacher.
        PCGen Code Monkey

        CHOICES AND RESULTS
        - Darwin's World 2 , 1 votes, 0.76%
        - Sidewinder, 1 votes, 0.76%
        - Legends of Excalibur, 1 votes, 0.76%
        - Xcrawl, 0 votes, 0.00%
        - 3.5e, 42 votes, 32.06%
        - The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, 59 votes, 45.04%
        - MSRD Modern, 10 votes, 7.63%
        - 3e, 7 votes, 5.34%
        - Pathfinder Beta, 8 votes, 6.11%
        - Spycraft, 2 votes, 1.53%