Re: [pcgen] Pathfinder Advanced Player's Guide Classes?

  • Ainvar G
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 26, 2010
      Not unless you've already created one. You'll need a folder under the data directory (you'll see alpha, my_dataset, and some others when you are in the right place). By naming it something unique, it won't get whacked if you need to uninstall/reinstall (and it's easier to find your custom stuff if you wish to back it up, just in case, if you are paranoid like me).

      I haven't looked at this homebrew stuff, but assuming that it has a .pcc file included, it may be as simple as creating a folder to drop it into and copying the homebrew dataset therein. And, of course, once you have it in your hot little hands, you can modify it for your personal needs if you wish -- perhaps you want to extend it and contribute back to the community!!

      Good luck!

      AinvarG