Re: [pcgen] [pathfinder] permanent spells on character sheet

  • David R. Bender
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 25, 2010
      In general, I would put these kinds of things into Notes, but I have a
      personal html sheet that prints out notes as part of it.

      For these two in specific, I would create templates and add them to the PC.
      - See Invisible would get added to the VISION output
      - Resistance would give a +1 'resistance' bonus to all saves

      David
      Papa.DRB

      Grognard (definition 1)
      My better half and me