[DATA]Holy Avenger in Pathfinder

  • Ainvar G
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 24, 2010
      5.16.2, Pathfinder core dataset

      The cost for a Holy Avenger is listed as 78630 gp and the sourcepage is
      listed as p.350 in the inventory page when I go to purchase the item.

      In
      the PDF for Pathfinder core, the Holy Avenger description is on page 473 and the price is listed as 120630 gp.

      PS. It appears that most of the entries for specific weapons are listed around page 350, but that's not even in the magic items chapter in the book, so they probably all need to be reviewed.

      I can make these changes, but someone would have to review/submit them for me.

      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 24, 2010

        Go ahead and fix them; send them my way and I'll get them uploaded,
        along with a tracker and credit to you.

        On 6/24/2010 9:35 AM, Ainvar G wrote:
        > 5.16.2, Pathfinder core dataset
        >
        > The cost for a Holy Avenger is listed as 78630 gp and the sourcepage is
        > listed as p.350 in the inventory page when I go to purchase the item.
        >
        > In
        > the PDF for Pathfinder core, the Holy Avenger description is on page 473 and the price is listed as 120630 gp.
        >
        > PS. It appears that most of the entries for specific weapons are listed around page 350, but that's not even in the magic items chapter in the book, so they probably all need to be reviewed.
        >
        > I can make these changes, but someone would have to review/submit them for me.

        > PCGen's Wiki: http://wiki.pcgen.org/

        Data Chimp, Docs Tamarin

      • Maredudd
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 24, 2010
          Hi Folks!

          I looked at the Holy Avenger, and the other weapons in
          the Specific Weapons file, and they all point to the base
          weapon's source page. They will all need to be changed
          to the appropriate page.

          As for the cost, it looks like it was coded up as a +2 weapon
          and uses the cost of a +2 Enhancement. It probably needs
          to be coded up as a +5 weapon, with the appropriate negative
          bonus if your not a paladin. That will likely make the price come
          out correctly.

          Maredudd

          Ainvar wrote:

          > 5.16.2, Pathfinder core dataset
          >
          > The cost for a Holy Avenger is listed as 78630 gp and the
          > sourcepage is listed as p.350 in the inventory page when
          > I go to purchase the item.
          >
          > In
          > the PDF for Pathfinder core, the Holy Avenger description is
          > on page 473 and the price is listed as 120630 gp.
          >
          > PS. It appears that most of the entries for specific weapons
          > are listed around page 350, but that's not even in the magic
          > items chapter in the book, so they probably all need to be
          > reviewed.
        • Ainvar G
          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 24, 2010
            Not that it really matters, but in my PDF, page 350 is in the spells list, not the equipment.

            I've got the changes 80% done, but I want to review the other pieces and prices and test how they show up before I send them to Andrew.

            AinvarG

            ________________________________

            Ainvar wrote:

            > 5.16.2, Pathfinder core dataset
            >
            > The cost for a Holy Avenger is listed as 78630 gp and the
            > sourcepage is listed as p.350 in the inventory page when
            > I go to purchase the item.
            >
            > In
            > the PDF for Pathfinder core, the Holy Avenger description is
            > on page 473 and the price is listed as 120630 gp.
            >
            > PS. It appears that most of the entries for specific weapons
            > are listed around page 350, but that's not even in the magic
            > items chapter in the book, so they probably all need to be
            > reviewed.

          • Maredudd
            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 24, 2010
              Doh! Your right! Not sure what I was looking at . . . :-)

              Maredudd

              --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, Ainvar G <ainvarg@...> wrote:

              > Not that it really matters, but in my PDF, page 350 is in the spells list, not the equipment.
              >
              > I've got the changes 80% done, but I want to review the other pieces and prices and test how they show up before I send them to Andrew.
              >
              > AinvarG

            • Ainvar G
              Message 6 of 7 , Jun 26, 2010
                Submitted for your approval and inclusion in the Pathfinder Core dataset. I did this for 5.16.2 and confirmed that it opened cleanly in my local install and, as far as I can tell, all of the page numbers and costs are now correct. I modified slightly a couple of descriptions (Frost Brand, Trident of Fish Command), but I did not keep a comprehensive list of my changes. I can create one if I need to.

                Thanks!

                Message 7 of 7 , Jun 26, 2010
                  Sorry, all, I meant to forward this to Andrew, not reply to everyone. Nothing to see here.