Exporting line breaks in Description

  • hugh
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 21, 2010
      I am running for a group of newbie 3e players, and have provided expanded descriptions of feats and SAs for the characters I genned for them. I want to put them in the Description field so they come out on my simplified OS, but it jams them all together. I tried putting <br>s in but it translates them to <br>

      How do I put line breaks in description fields please?
    • maredudd@blackroot.org
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 21, 2010
        Hi Folks!

        PCGen does not currently no way to 'format' the data in the DESC field.

        Maredudd