Re: [pcgen] Re: Pathfinder Firearms?

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 7, 2010

      Unless you edited the Modern Firearms, then no... Data Sets are coded up
      for certain gamemodes, trying to load them in other gamemodes can give
      you more problems then it's worth.

      My simple suggestion is to copy the Weapons you like into a data set you
      have set up for pathfinder... To be Honest, LST coding is very simple.
      All you need is a text editor, and a good example to work from and you
      can make your own items. There is very little out there, that a data set
      hasn't already been made that has the example you'd need. Plus, with all
      these handy LST Monkeys around to answer questions, it becomes rather fun.

      Cheers,

      On 6/7/2010 1:05 PM, ragabashmoon@... wrote:
      > Hmmm would you be able to load the firearms from Modern along with? I'm not savvy when it comes to programming enough to "copy/paste" such coding. Heh.
      >
      > Also, with the Advanced Player's Guide on the horizon, anyone working on getting the beta classes coded? I really wish I knew how to help with this stuff. :(
      >

      > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "karianna03"<martijnverburg@...> wrote:
      >
      >> I believe that firearms have been done as part of various datasets, for example you could also look at the Modern dataset to get an idea.

      >> --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "ragabashmoon@"<RagabashMoon@> wrote:
      >>
      >>> Hello, first of all I am new to this mailing list and to PCGen, but I love it!
      >>>
      >>> However, I'd like to know if anyone out there has added the Pathfinder Campaign Setting as a sourcebook, or at the very least the firearms? I am working on a character for a Forgotten Realms game that is from Lantan, and I'd love to be able to give her Exotic Weapon: Firearms and a nice pistol in PCGEn.

      > PCGen's Wiki: http://wiki.pcgen.org/

      Data Chimp, Docs Tamarin