OpenJDK & PCGen

  • Paul
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 6, 2010
      It looks like the FreeBSD group is attempting to get OpenJDK to support PCGen.

      Anyone want to test it out?
    • Paul
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 22 7:29 PM
        How would I update the copy of OpenJDK on my Linux system? Per the second tracker b19 is supposed to support and I'd like to test it, but have no idea how to try it.

        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Paul" <nylanfs@...> wrote:

        > It looks like the FreeBSD group is attempting to get OpenJDK to support PCGen.

        > Anyone want to test it out?

      • Martijn Verburg
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 27 1:37 AM
          What linux distro are you running?

          On Thu, Sep 23, 2010 at 3:29 AM, Paul <nylanfs@...> wrote:

          > How would I update the copy of OpenJDK on my Linux system? Per the second
          > tracker b19 is supposed to support and I'd like to test it, but have no idea
          > how to try it.
          >
          > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com <pcgen%40yahoogroups.com>, "Paul" <nylanfs@...>
          > wrote:
          > >
          > > It looks like the FreeBSD group is attempting to get OpenJDK to support
          > PCGen.
          > >
          > > http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=144120
          > >
          > > http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=145806
          > >
          > > Anyone want to test it out?

        • Paul
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 27 1:38 PM
            Ubunto 10.4 Lucid Lynx

            > What linux distro are you running?
            >
            > On Thu, Sep 23, 2010 at 3:29 AM, Paul <nylanfs@...> wrote:
            >

            > > How would I update the copy of OpenJDK on my Linux system? Per the second
            > > tracker b19 is supposed to support and I'd like to test it, but have no idea
            > > how to try it.
            > >
            > > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com <pcgen%40yahoogroups.com>, "Paul" <nylanfs@>
            > > wrote:
            > > >
            > > > It looks like the FreeBSD group is attempting to get OpenJDK to support
            > > PCGen.
            > > >
            > > > http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=144120
            > > >
            > > > http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=145806
            > > >
            > > > Anyone want to test it out?

          • Martijn Verburg
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 28 8:46 AM
              Oh you're in luck in that case, the Ubuntu community is _extremely_ helpful
              :)

              I'd ask their forums in the first instance, but you can also perhaps peruse
              this:

              http://www.liberiangeek.net/2010/04/update-packages-in-ubuntu-10-04-properly/