Re: [pcgen] Help! Mac-users, I need you!

  • Eddy Anthony
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 5, 2010
      Craig scribed:

      > Other than that, I think the settings are in a file named .pcgen (the period
      > makes the file invisible) but you can search for it.

      Just to note: the .pcgen folder is the default location for PCGens
      preference settings but you can change this to whatever location you want to
      use, here's the doc page that shows that preference, it's at the bottom, the
      PCGen option.ini Directory:

      http://pcgen.sourceforge.net/autobuilds/pcgen-docs/menupages/settings/pcgen/
      pcgenlocation.html

      Personally I always set this to the PCGen Dir since I have several installs
      in various places for different uses.
      --
      ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
      ~ PCGen Data, Docs & Tracker Chimp