Re: [pcgen] Pathfinder Society

  • Eric C Smith
    Message 1 of 14 , Jun 3, 2010
      Hi Terry.

      No, thats not actually what I said. You cannot establish different xp
      progressions anywhere but in the gamemode file but I believe variables
      can be set up in the pcc and mechanisms can be set up to advance
      them . . . Level advancement is, after all, a mechanism that can, and
      is, initiated by user input . . .

      My statement went more towards identifying the 'rest' of the task
      involved . . . that being coding up all of the other sources allowed
      by the PFS . . .

      Maredudd

      On Jun 4, 2010, at 12:00 AM, Terry Milnes wrote:

      > So, you can change the XP from normal mode to every 3 XP you gain a
      > level in
      > the .pcc file? I thought that was only accomplishable in the
      > gamemode .lst
      > files. I can code up the stuff in the PFS Guide like traits and such.

    • Stev160
      Message 2 of 14 , Jan 25

        Hey guys, quick request,

        The "Pathfinder" item is actually listed in the Guide to Organized Play. (At least, it is in the most recent version.) Any chance of having the item available without creating a custom? Not a big deal since you have made it remarkably easy to put WHATEVER you want to in your inventory. But I thought I'd ask.

        Stephen

          Message 4 of 14 , Jan 25
            Did I really call it the "Pathfinder" Item?! Sheesh. It was late after a convention. Yes, wayfinder. And I know it's in the Seeker of Secrets, but since I don't actually own that resource, I don't like keeping it loaded. The Wayfinder's stats are printed in the Field Guide, so I wondered if it could be listed as part of that resource also.
          • nylanfs
            Message 5 of 14 , Jan 26
            • Andrew Wilson
              Message 6 of 14 , Jan 26
                Bo**ocks to the core campaign.  I just spent an hour trying to sort out
                scenarios for a game day next week and I'm not convinced we have all
                the tables we need and that's without the complications of splitting my
                player base into two separate campaigns.

                Not looking forward to this at all.

                andrew (aka VLGrumpyGit)

              • Henk Slaaf
                Message 7 of 14 , Jan 26

                  Is is obligatory to offer both campaigns? If not, just do not offer the Core one.

                  I for one, think I'd love plain core Pathfinder without the bloat and snowflakery.

                  Henk

                • nylanfs
                  Message 8 of 14 , Feb 10
                    And an update to the "Core Campaign" here's a list of allowable languages

                    Modern Human Languages

                    • Hallit (Kellid)
                    • Kelish (Kelishite)
                    • Osiriani (Garundi)
                    • Polyglot (Mwangi)
                    • Shadowtongue
                    • Shoanti (Shoanti)
                    • Skald (Ulfen)
                    • Tien (Tian)
                    • Varisian (Varisian)
                    • Vudrani (Vundrani)

                    Ancient Languages

                    • Ancient Osiriani
                    • Azlanti
                    • Cyclops
                    • Jistka
                    • Tekritanin
                    • Thassilonian

                    Other Languages

                    • Necril
                    • Orvian

                    Legal Languages For Pathfinder Society's New Core Campaign

                  • nylanfs
                    Message 9 of 14 , Feb 24