Classic Monsters Revisited: Variants Kobolds

  • Patrick
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 2010
      I am putting together a campaign and planned on using the Pathfinder Variants on Kobolds. I was looking at adding a template to be added to a kobold but was having trouble adding the different bonuses for the different colors. I also was hoping to add the template that allowed the throw back Kobolds to have breath weapons as mentioned also. I was wondering if someone could explain to me how to add these mods or possibly add them in a future update for Pathfinder.
    • karianna03
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 4, 2010
        I'm not sure if this source is being worked on currently, but you can check in our JIRA system at:

        http://jira.pcgen.org

        If not then you can learn to code this yourself over at our friendly LstFileHelp Group!