Re: [pcgen] Mystery +1 to AC

  • Ainvar G
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 3, 2010
      Thought of those, but no -- he's human and there are no feats assigned.

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 3, 2010
        Good thought - it is a Pathfinder fighter. However, the armor training class feature doesn't grant a bonus to armor class, it reduces the armor check penalty and improves the dexterity bonus. If it was related to this feature, the mystery AC should vary at different levels, but it's consistently +1 more than expected.

        ________________________________
        I think that a Pathfinder Fighter gets an armor class bonus based on level, I don't have the books handy. Are you building a Pathfinder character, or a straight 3.5 one?

        Joe Medica

        Yahoo: cellowyn2
        AOL IM: JoeMedica1031

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 3, 2010
          Something is wonky. I can't duplicate it, under the same conditions.
          Please upload the .pcg file that demonstrates the problem and I'll take
          a look at it.

          David
          Papa.DRB

          Grognard (definition 1)
          My better half and me

          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 7, 2010
            It was a test character for a class I was trying to create and I think I nuked him. I will have to create him again, but I'm at the end of my break, so it will have to wait. I'm gonna be ticked off if I can't recreate it after all this hassle...