[BUG] Dragon not getting it's hitdice

  • Eddy Anthony
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2010
      I just built and ran the trunk at svn 12055 to test the issue with the
      dragons tail slap and found a bug, when I created an adult black dragon
      it was only given 4 hit dice (instead of 14) which is the base hitdice
      for black dragons. The way the lst is coded dragons get a template based
      on what age category they are which adds additional level with an
      ADDLEVEL:Dragon|x tag. I've checked the pcg file and the dragon has been
      given the right template so it appears that ADDLEVEL is broken.

      --
      ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
      ~ PCGen Data, Docs& Tracker Chimp