Re: [pcgen] Dragon Tail Slap not showing up on character sheet tab

  • Eddy Anthony
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 3, 2010
      On 6/3/10 12:09 PM, Patrick Shrewsbury wrote:
      > The generic character sheet. So far any dragon that I have done using
      > the Pathfinder data set does not have the tail slap show up.

      If you are using preview.html then I think I see the problem. The
      Standard.html sheet is set up to display only the first three weapons on
      what would be the first page if this was printed and any additional
      weapons are output on the second page. It looks like the preview.html
      sheet has the same three weapon limit but no overflow block further on down.

      I'll open a tracker and fix this. I think the thing to do is just remove
      the 3 item limit since because this is for on-screen display there is no
      need to section things off into pages like we have to for printed output.

      Trackered:
      http://jira.pcgen.org/browse/OS-16

      --
      ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)