Re: [pcgen] Dragon Tail Slap not showing up on character sheet tab

  • David R. Bender
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 3, 2010
      Apologies if you answered this already.

      PCGen level?
      Datasets loaded?
      Which Character sheet are you using in the tab?

      David
      Papa.DRB

      Grognard (definition 1)
      My better half and me

      On 6/3/2010 11:04 AM, Patrick Shrewsbury wrote:
      > Yes, it does show that the tail slap is equipped. I have also pulled
      > up a ancient Gold, with the tail equipped but the tail slap still
      > does not come up.
      >
      > Patrick Shrewsbury
      > Landstar SSL
      > Ph 606 928 3400 / Fax 2370
      > Cell 606 232 0883
      > Ashland, KY
      >

      > (please CC Missy Cogan, mcogan@..., if concerning a load
      > problem or immediate attn is required)

    • Eddy Anthony
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 3, 2010
        On 6/3/10 12:09 PM, Patrick Shrewsbury wrote:
        > The generic character sheet. So far any dragon that I have done using
        > the Pathfinder data set does not have the tail slap show up.

        If you are using preview.html then I think I see the problem. The
        Standard.html sheet is set up to display only the first three weapons on
        what would be the first page if this was printed and any additional
        weapons are output on the second page. It looks like the preview.html
        sheet has the same three weapon limit but no overflow block further on down.

        I'll open a tracker and fix this. I think the thing to do is just remove
        the 3 item limit since because this is for on-screen display there is no
        need to section things off into pages like we have to for printed output.

        Trackered:
        http://jira.pcgen.org/browse/OS-16

        --
        ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)